A Call For Artists
The ACAC's regional juried exhibit of original work by fine artists in the Main Street Gallery from July 8th through July 29th is open for submissions. Open to all residents of Georgia age 18 and older.
Entry fee: For ACAC members the fee will be $10 (total) for up to three submissions. Non-members pay $15 or select new member below and pay $10 plus $35 annual payment for a one-year membership in the Acworth Cultural Arts Center. There are three steps:
Step 1. Register Now!
Step 2. Attach and Email your submissions to mailto: email@example.com
Step 3. Mail entry: The entry form, digital image(s) of work submitted, and payment of the entry fee must be received by June 18, 2017 to be juried into the show.
No more than two works per artist will be selected for the show. All fees are non‐refundable.
- Work must be original and created by the artist.
- Work must have been completed within the last two years.
- Nudes may be considered for acceptance.
- Work completed under the direction of an instructor or in a class is not acceptable
- A copy of the original work (Giclees) will not be accepted.
- Two-dimensional works must be framed and ready to hang with wire. Saw tooth hangers are not acceptable.
- Works cannot be greater than 40 inches in width and 60 inches in height including the frame.
- All work must be hand-delivered and picked up by the artist or his/her representative. Shipped work will not be accepted.
- Pick-up dates and times are firm. No exceptions will be made.
The ACAC retains the right to refuse acceptance of works it deems inappropriate due to content, weight, size, quality of work, or quality of framing.
Liability: The ACAC will demonstrate reasonable care in handling the artwork. However, the Center does not take responsibility or liability for lost, stolen or damaged works. Artists are encouraged to secure their own private insurance coverage.
Images: Images are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The application and check or money order made payable to ACAC may be sent by regular mail to the address listed below.) Image file names must include artist name, title, medium and numbered as in the application. Images must be in large RGB/jpeg format . Minimum file size: 500kb. Maximum file size: 3 MB. Ideal file size is 1 - 2 MB. Resolution: 150-300 dpi.
Deadline: For email digital submissions the deadline is June 18. Information on drop-off and pickup of artwork will be included in the exhibitors packet.
Send Submission to: Acworth Cultural Arts Center, 4367 Senator Russell Ave, Acworth GA 30101